BigHouse Card Company is not responsible for lost or stolen packages - if you believe your package was lost or stolen, please contact USPS and file a claim (they’re pretty good about it).
Just like when you send mail, once the cards are dropped off at a USPS postal mailbox, It's now in the hands of the postal service. We don't have any special access in locating your package, we have no idea what causes post office delays, nor are we able to receive any more detailed information because we are a business. With that said, before contacting us about delays, please use your due diligence.
- If you absolutely need your card within a certain time frame, although we can never guarantee delivery times, we suggest using UPS over USPS.
Orders usually ship within 1-3 days (Monday - Saturday)
Do you ship Internationally?
Am I able to track my order?
Of course, once your order gets processed, you will automatically receive a tracking number. If you have not received the tracking number in a few business days after your purchase, please contact us so we can send it to you.
What is your return/exchange policy?
All sales are final. No returns of exchanges. However, we're not jerks either. If something is wrong with your purchase (i.e. it arrives bent up, it's not the card you ordered, the envelope is missing, weather damage, etc.), please contact us with your concern, and we'll work something out.
What if my loved one's institution doesn't accept the card?
We do not offer returns on cards that have been rejected by the facility. Before purchasing a card, please ensure that the facility does accept greeting cards. By purchasing a card, you accept the risk that the institution may reject it. We understand that every institution's rules are different, and rules change without notice. When creating the cards, we keep in mind what has a higher chance in being accepted in all facilities, and what thing might be iffy, and not worth the risk
- We have created a Facility Reject List that lists the institutions that do not accept greeting cards.
I have two discount codes, but the system isn't accepting both of them.
- You're right, the website software Shopify does not allow people to combine discounts. You'll have to use the code with two separate purchases.
How is personal information handled ?
We only use software that is protected and secure. Under no circumstances will any of your information shared with a third party. In the event you tag BigHouse on social media (which is awesome and thank you for!) we'd love to re-share it on our page! Prior to, we will white-out your name out, or ask for your permission before re-posting.
Do you offer wholesale?
- **We don't offer consignment**
If you have specific details you want to communicate with us first before placing your order, or you'd rather not purchase through a wholesale marketplace, please contact us and we'll get back to you within 24 hours during Monday - Friday.
Do you create and design all the cards?
- Yes and no. I have a couple people help me illustrate what I have in my mind! I come up with the idea and verbiage, and I do illustrate here and there.
- Cards are printed, packaged from Chico, California.
- Yes! We accept custom orders with a minimum of 200 cards.
I'd like to order custom cards for my non-profit organization/prison ministry/company.
- Absolutely! We truly love working with others who also strongly advocate for the incarcerated population! Click here to get details on custom orders.
Your question still not answered? Or want to give us some feedback? Go ahead and send us a message, and we’ll get back to you most likely within 24 hours during Monday - Friday.